The EXENSE AIR harness was developed with beginners in mind. It is especially simple to operate and extremely reliable, without compromising the renown comfort of the Woody Valley harnesses.
The EXENSE AIR can be adjusted by its clear "one-click" buckles which are very simple and fast. The annoying closing and adjusting of diverse belts, which often confuse beginners, is no longer a problem. The EXENSE AIR is thus perfectly suitable for training on beginner slopes and beyond!
The AIRBAG produced under license by Cygnus, aims to satisfy the pilots who prefer the efficient airbag protection to the slightly bulkier foam protection; this airbag system also provides excellent back protection including the upper part of the pilot's back. These new developments fulfil the new requirements of the DHV and the European certifications.
- Material: Cordura(R)500, Camp aluminum carabiners
- Weight: 3.5 kg
- Airbag protection
- Crash test result: 12.5 negative G
- Side pockets of high-strength net fabric
- Own pocket for the radio
- Signalling whistle integrated in the buckle of the shoulder strap fixing
- Rescue container under the seat
- Security card on the shoulder strap for a fast first aid access in case of emergency
- Certification: DHV with T-LOCK system
- Sizes: M, L, XL (like UK S, M, L)
- Colours: Black-Red. (Woody Valley no longer make it in any other colour)
- 2 alu carabiners
- Reserve parachute handle