Give away two days of paragliding with Europe's largest paragliding school at the Wasserkuppe!
Your partner/friend/colleague has always dreamed of flying?
Then a gift voucher for a Friday-Saturday Taster Course with Papillon, Germany's most popular (according to DHV-issued licenses since 2000) and Europe's largest paragliding school, is just right! The aim of the course is to achieve first small solo flights with radio support on the training hill.
The tried and tested Papillon Training Standard guarantees maximal safe and successful training. This paragliding adventure weekend includes an introduction to paragliding with first small flights at the training hill!
The course starts every Friday at 15:00 and ends Saturday afternoon.
- at least 14 years old
- physical and mental health
- average physical condition (such as cycling)
- Desire to flying!
What to bring
- Solid ankle supportive footwear, for example, walking shoes
- adapted to a season: outdoor wear, suitable clothing, long pants, t-shirt, windbreaker
- Suntan cream
- a (plastic) bottle
- Theoretical and practical training and the first solo flights on the training hill
- Rental equipment
- Liability Insurance
- Radio service
- Takeoff and landing charges
- Papillon weather guarantee (If practical sessions have to be cancelled because of bad weather, they can be made up for free within one year)
How to book the course
- After receipt of the voucher, the recipient simply chooses the preferred date for his Friday-Saturday-Taster-Course on the website and follows the online booking process, stating his voucher reference number.
- Information about the course schedule can be found on the website.
Good to know
- The training takes place in accordance with the well-proven Papillon training standards.
- Papillon is DHV certified Skyperformance Center.
- This course will be fully credited on a further training within a year.
- Availability given, a direct extension is possible spontaneously to one of our longer courses.
Do you have questions or are interested in other courses offered? Phone 06654-75 48 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
The Papillon Flight Center at the Wasserkuppe opens daily from 9:00 to 18:00 all year round, even at weekends.
- Gift voucher with fields for self-filling (e.g. name of the recipient)